As a recent graduate, our committed mentors can help you find your feet, ensuring you have the confidence to take your next steps to a successful future career.
Our Ask-a-Mentor service offers you the opportunity to have a one-off conversation with an experienced professional from our diverse and hugely talented pool of mentors. This service is available all year round and is especially valuable while we continue to support you remotely with mentoring opportunities during this challenging time.
Our mentors have an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge, and through Ask-a-Mentor, you can benefit from:
- Specific application advice
- Interview preparation or tips
- Career advice and industry insight
- Guidance on seeking opportunities to further your career
How does it work?
If you’d like to take advantage of this and have a question or a query which you would like to discuss with one of our mentors, please complete this short Ask-a-Mentor request form.
Once we have received and reviewed your application we will shortlist suitable mentors according to your needs. We will then email you with details of mentor(s) who would be available to have a one-off conversation with you.
The one-off conversation can take place over the phone, via videocall or by email. Once we have confirmed a match for you, you will be expected to contact the mentor and arrange a time your one-off conversation to take place.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Latest posts by Jenny Stubberfield (see all)
- Share your news in Network magazine - 16 February2021
- Westminster Working Cultures UK April 2021: 3-day programme - 5 February2021
- Westminster Working Cultures UK April 2021: 5-day programme - 5 February2021