Confirmed speakers and sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Professor Alex Hughes, Deputy Vice Chancellor for Global Engagement and Employability, University of Westminster
- Asif Kapadia (Film, Video and Photographic Arts BA, 1995), Director, Producer Writer
- Dan Figueiredo (Cognitive Science BSc, 2002), Senior Partner CTO, Microsoft
- Jamaine Obeng (Music Informatics BSc, 2007), Core Audio Software Engineer, Apple
- Javier Calvar (Applied Social Research Masters, 1995), Senior Director, Ipsos
- Liam Healy, SVP and Managing Director, Diligent
- Lorenzo Evans, Director of Finance and COO, Washington Performing Arts and University Professor. Lorenzo is based in the Washington DC area, United States.
- Mo Abudu (Manpower Students MA, 1993), Entrepreneur, Founder of EbonyLife TV. Mo is based in Lagos, Nigeria
Recent graduate panel:
- Egle Lusciauskaite, (Public Relations and Advertising BA 2019), Account Executive, The CommsCo
- Darshan Bhudia, (Business Management BA 2019), Accounts Supervisor, Kingsbury Construction
- Sam Badcock (Marketing Communications BA 2020), Media Account Executive, Bilendi
Please note: this list is subject to change. More information, including biographies on the above speakers as well as a full itinerary with timings will be provided closer to the programme.