Congratulations to all those graduating at our ceremonies on Monday 20 and Monday 27 November 2017. A massive well done for you all of your achievements and hard work at the University of Westminster. You are nearly a #WestminsterGrad.
Your graduation is one of those days you will remember for the rest of your life. Make sure you share the memories with your friends, family, classmates and us.
Follow these steps to get involved:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat now.
- Find us on the day on Level 5 in Royal Festival Hall (where the balcony is) to have fun with our props and banner. We will be on hand to take your photos and you can take your own photos too.
- Join in by using the hashtag #WestminsterGrad to create a story of the day.
- Share your photos and memories on our social media wall in the auditorium before your graduation ceremony – any social media using #WestminsterGrad could make it on there…
- Spot our geofilters on Snapchat throughout the day in Royal Festival Hall.
Latest posts by Heather Ridal (see all)
- My journey to Mumbai with Westminster Working Cultures - 15 March2018
- Calling recent graduates - 12 January2018
- Can you help us to understand Type 2 diabetes? - 11 January2018