Westminster Working Cultures (WWC) kicks off 2021 with three virtual WWC Professional events in Sri Lanka, and the regions of Africa and Latin America in February and March!
Are you looking to gain a competitive edge on the global labour market?
Join us for WWC Professional to learn from and network with a range of influential and successful Westminster international alumni who left the UK after graduating to transition back and establish themselves professionally in their home countries. Upcoming events will explore the professional landscapes and career opportunities of Sri Lanka and the regions of Africa and Latin America.
All events will be held virtually and give you the opportunity to hear from a panel of speakers. Attendees will also have the chance to participate in ‘breakout rooms’ for more in-depth discussions with each speaker.
- Saturday, 20 February 2021 – WWC Professional, Career Insights: Sri Lanka, 11-12:30pm GMT / 4-5:30pm SLST
- Thursday, 25 March 2021 – WWC Professional, Career Insights: Africa, 6-7:30pm GMT
- Saturday, 27 March 2021 WWC Professional, Career Insights: Latin America, 5-6:30pm GMT
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Westminster Working Cultures team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Jenny Stubberfield (see all)
- The Ambassador Bulletin: Paul Ntambara, Rwanda - 21 October2021
- Start your Westminster Enterprise Journey - 18 October2021
- Mentoring experience with the University of Westminster: the Mentor, the Mentee and the Mentoring Officer - 15 October2021