#BeginBIM Scenario 6
A key aspect of the London & SE BIM Regions BIM Series is to engage the learner by encouraging participation both before and after the event itself.
This is the seventh and final post-event scenario; you are to consider the question below and then participate in the Twitter Storm tonight between 7pm and 8pm using #beginBIM.
“Your boss has asked you to brief the board on Digital Built Britain and the implications for the business“
You should consider:
- What is the Digital Built Britain about?
- What are the implications of Digital Built Britain for the construction industry?
- How should a business prepare to achieve Level 3 BIM?
- When should a business look to be Level 3 compliant?
- What are the future implications?
PS Your feedback is invaluable; whether you attended Event 7 or not, please take a few minutes to complete our survey and provide an indication of how you would like the BIM regions to support you next. Many thanks.