Real-time Virtual Teaching
Collaborate Ultra is a real-time virtual conferencing system that can be used to deliver seminars, tutorial and lectures to a geographically dispersed audience. It has a range of tools built-in to the system that can be used to drive engagement, collaboration and group work.
You can find out more about Collaborate Ultra via the links to guides and hep resources below. For any additional help with Collaborate Ultra please email us: email@example.com
Blackboard Collaborate FAQs
- How can I create a Collaborate Ultra Session?
- How do my students access a Collaborate Ultra session?
- How can a guest lecturer join one of my Collaborate sessions?
- How can I record a Collaborate Ultra Session?
- How can I and my students access the recordings?
- I am about to use Collaborate for the first time with students. What do I and they need to know?
- When I try to join a Collaborate session all I see is spinning purple circle in the middle of my screen. What can I do?