Panopto can be used to record in class or at your desk. Recordings can then be distributed to students via Blackboard. Panopto can also be used to live stream presentations/lectures to large audiences. In addition Panopto has a function which allows students to make recordings themselves and submit these as assignments.
See below for some FAQs about Panopto and then below these for a link to detailed additional help with using Panopto.
- How can I install Panopto on a University PC running Windows 10?
- How can I install Panopto on a University MAC computer?
- How can I install Panopto on my own computer at home?
- If I record a video with a camera or with software other than Panopto where do I upload it?
- How can I record a video lecture at home?