Congratulations on your graduation!
You’ve completed your studies and now you’re getting ready to make your next steps! While talking with some of you at graduation about what you’re planning to do next career-wise, many of you have been actively applying for jobs but haven’t had that ‘yes’ yet; some of you haven’t got a clue what you’d like to do, others are gearing up to make their first applications, and quite a few of you have got some good ideas, and just not sure how to get there.
Well, have no fear! Our Careers Team is here! We have SIX dedicated Careers Consultant Webinars planned over the next couple of weeks, where you will be able to speak to a Careers Consultant. The session will be in Question and Answer format and will also cover an introduction from career planning to job seeking strategies, covering everything from the application process to how to gain work experience.
‘When are these webinars taking place?’ I hear you ask. Here is a list of when you can book in and engage with us:
- Wed 19th July 12:30-13:30
- Thu 20th July 12:30- 13:30
- Mon 24th July 11:30-12:30
- Tues 25th July 11:30 -12:30
- Tues 1st August 12:30-13:30
- Weds 2nd August 11:30 -12:30
To book in, please use Engage, or by giving us a call on 02079115184.
We look forward to supporting you!
Latest posts by Career Development Centre (see all)
- Highlights from the Westminster Business Fair 2017 - 25 October 2017
- Mentoring Schemes – Applications are open! - 15 September 2017
- Our Gift to Graduates: Career Consultants Webinars - 17 July 2017