Studying in London can be expensive and recently we’ve had many queries about finding part-time work! The good news is that money aside, doing a part-time job also improves your employability skills; and London provides the perfect opportunities to gain work experience in various sectors and industries!
We understand it is not always easy to make that first job application. If you’re not sure where to begin, check out our part-time jobs guide!
You will also find plenty of job vacancies available on Engage. Below are a few selected part-time opportunities currently advertised:
- Conference Service Team Members
- Events & Hospitality jobs
- John Lewis Selling Assistants
- Market Researchers
- Mayfair Homecare Care Workers
- Multi-Lingual Telephone Researchers
Here’s a list of some useful websites that will give you the best results:
- Employment 4 Students
- Fish 4 Jobs
- Flexi workforce
- Just Student Jobs
- Student Job
Good luck! Don’t forget, the Careers Team are here to support you in your career journey! You can meet a Career Consultant and review your CV together, practice your interview skills, and much more.
Feel free to get in touch with us for further information and support!
Latest posts by Cherry Yip (see all)
- Alumni Voice: Donald Lush – ‘Ask Yourself, What Sort of Life you Want to Lead?’ - 12 January 2018
- What Can I Do With My Degree?! (Event series) - 10 January 2018
- 5 steps to make your online presence more appealing to an employer - 29 November 2017