Having a great CV and being able to interview well is one thing, however just as important if not more is the ability to know what you want, being fully aware of your skills and what you can offer as well as what you need; thinking about where you want to be and planning how to get there. Planning is often a skill many people lack or fail at.
The Skills Academy features some really interesting sessions that focus around the theme of mental preparation and a positive mindset as well as goal setting which are essential and key aspects of successful career management and career development.
The following sessions all cover interesting areas to help you to think about yourself and what is important and where you would like to head in life, the sessions will cover the art of reflection and planning and will give you the tools and techniques necessary to reach your aims and career objectives.
- Communication and Body Language : Thursday 7th June 2.30pm Marylebone
- Personal Mastery: Your path to professional and personal success: Wednesday 6th June 1.30pm Maryelbone
- Mindfulness : Wednesday 6th June 10.30am Regent
- Visualisation and Goal Setting : Friday 7th June 10am Marylebone
Bookable on engage.westminster.ac.uk, and if you need help with booking, the Careers Team are on hand to help, just give us a shout (02079115184)!
Latest posts by Cherry Yip (see all)
- Explore Teaching Puts You In the Teacher’s Boots - 12 June 2018
- Positivity and confidence in career planning and goal setting - 25 May 2018
- Learn how to network effectively and present with maximum impact - 16 May 2018