Studying in London can be expensive and recently we’ve had many queries about finding part-time work! The good news is that money aside, doing a part-time job also improves your employability skills; and London provides the perfect opportunities to gain work experience in various sectors and industries!
We understand it is not always easy to make that first job application. If you’re not sure where to begin, check out our part-time jobs guide!
You will also find plenty of job vacancies available on Engage. Below are a few selected part-time opportunities currently advertised:
- Activity Leader
- Fashion Digital Marketing Internship
- Journalist / Press Representative
- ReachOut Leadership Programme
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Social Media Assistant
- VIP Event Staff
Here’s a list of some useful websites that will give you the best results:
Good luck! Don’t forget, the Careers And Employability Service Team are here to support you in your career journey! You can meet a Career Consultant and review your CV together, practice your interview skills, and much more.
Feel free to get in touch with us for further information and support! You can contact us via email on email@example.com or by giving us a call on 020 7911 5184, Monday to Friday (09:30 am – 4:30 pm).
*Please note this post was last updated in February 2019.
Latest posts by Anna Dolidze (see all)
- Employability Diary – Health and Well-being with Cherry Goh - 15 March 2019
- Employability Diary with Clare Adams (Part 2) - 8 March 2019
- Skills Academy: Is disclosing my disability to an employer a good idea? - 5 February 2019