How would you like to train in coaching and mentoring, practice your coaching and mentoring skills and then get paid a £100 bursary?
The Module Leader for Coaching and Mentoring at Westminster Business School is looking for 20 students to offer career mentoring to sixth form students.
What do you have to do?
- Complete an application form
- If successful, undertake a 3 hour training session (to be arranged)
- Visit, Sir George MonouxSixth Form College for an Introduction and to deliver a 1 hour mentoring session (Wed 6th Nov,)
- Deliver a 1 hour mentoringsession on site at WBS (Wed 13th Nov,)
- With tutor visit, Sir George MonouxSixth Form College to deliver a 1 hour mentoring session (Wed 26th Feb,)
- Deliver a 1 hour mentoringsession on site at WBS (Wed 11th March,)
How will you benefit?
- Training in coaching and mentoring
- £100 bursary
- Acknowledgement on your HEAR record
- Certificate of Participation
- Sharing valuable experience
- Developing skills and knowledge
- Increasing personal efficiency
- Gaining valuable real world experience in coaching & motivating others
- Enhancement of your CV and employability
If you are interested in getting involved in this exciting new mentoring scheme, please email L.J.Matthewman@westminster.ac.uk for an application form and further information by 15th October.