See how easily you can do something today that will be beneficial for your future!
We are delighted to present some of the exciting opportunities that Target Jobs UK have coming up for you.
💡 The Undergraduate of the Year
An annual competition for finding the best undergraduate in the UK. You have a chance to win fantastic prizes such as a paid internships, trips abroad, and other exclusives opportunities. Moreover, each award is partnered with a well-known organization.
Awards on offer:
1. The Computer Science, IT and Physics Undergraduate of the Year Award ,Partner: Skyscanner
2. The First Generation Undergraduate of the Year Award, Partner: HSBC
3. The Black Heritage Undergraduate of the Year Award, Partner: Police Now
4. The Construction and Engineering Undergraduate of the Year Award, Partner: Laing O’Rourke
5. The Female Undergraduate of the Year Award, Partner: Rolls Royce
6. The Future CFO of the Year Award, Partner: Think Ahead ACCA
7. The Future Lawyer of the Year Award, Partner: Allen & Overy
8. The Future Business Leader of the Year Award, Partner: P&G
9. The LGBT+ Undergraduate of the Year Award, Partner: Clifford Chance
10. The Male Undergraduate of the Year Award, Partner: L’Oreal
11. The Management Undergraduate of the Year Award, Partner: Enterprise
12. The Undergraduate of the Year Award for Innovation, Partner: HSBC
13. The Undergraduate of the Year Award for Impactful Social Action, Partner: Clifford Chance
💡 ICAEW 100
Do you have the ideal blend of professional skills? Are you proficient at multi-tasking and prioritising? If so, the ICAEW 100 competition is for you.
ICAEW is looking for the brightest students who have the potential to be the next generation of business leaders. Test your skills against your peers by taking a short online exercise, gain the top 100 scores from each region and win unique opportunities and awards!
Why take part? The competition is open to all current students from any degree discipline, you can enter online for free and it takes only 30 minutes to complete. There are many fantastic prizes waiting for you!
If you are interested, click here
💡 It’s not just for the boys!
TARGETjobs has created this employability event where you can find out how to secure a role in the tech industry, fast-track your application and network with other women who have a passion for tech.
Why attend? You will have the opportunity to build your network, make connections, boost your CV, practise for the real thing in a supportive environment, get the information of how to succeed in interview and find your pathway into technology.
When? 22nd November 2019
Where? BlackRock HQ, London
Find out more by clicking here
It is a new event for final year computer science, IT and electrical engineering students who are interested on applying for graduate opportunities with Arm. You will get the opportunity to explore Arm HQ in Cambridge, see the latest technology Arm are working on and network with recruiters and current graduates!
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.
Why you should be there:
• Find out about the exciting work that Arm do
• Speak directly with current grads and learn about their experiences
• Gain insider tips from graduate recruiters on how to make your application stand out
• Participate in skills sessions and case studies and receive feedback on your performance
When? 13th November 2019
Where? Arm HQ, Cambridge
And remember that the Careers Team is here to help you with succeeding in your employability journey! You can find our contact details below: