The University’s central Student Support Services, including the Careers and Employability Service, are moving from New Cavendish Street to a specially designed new space in Marylebone Campus from Monday 23 March.
The Library and Student Centre will provide a co-located base for the University’s valuable advice and guidance services which can make a real difference to your student life and wellbeing. The accessible space, on the ground floor at Marylebone Campus, is easy for students to visit to make the most of the services.
📍 Ground floor, Marylebone campus
🕓 Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 09:30 am to 4:30 pm.
After Monday 23 March, at our new Student Centre you can receive help and advice on:
• Care Leavers and Estranged Student Support
• Careers and Employability
• Disability Learning Support
• Financial Support
• Interfaith Advice and Spiritual Support
• International Student Support
• Student Health
• Study Skills
• Visa Advice
• Welfare Benefits
Student Centre staff will be available at Marylebone Campus Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm. The Library will continue to be open as usual.
All of our appointments can still be booked via Engage.
For more information online about support and services available to students, please check the Student Hub and for any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and visit us in our new location – we look forward to seeing you there!
*NB: Our Employability Hubs in Harrow and Cavendish campus will continue working as usual.
And remember that the Careers Team is here to help you with succeeding in your employability journey! You can find our contact details below:
Latest posts by Anna Dolidze (see all)
- Online resources to support your career right now - 8 July 2020
- #WestminsterClassOf2020 Week 4: Practical Advice - 6 July 2020
- #WestminsterClassOf2020 Week 3: Seeking and securing career opportunities - 29 June 2020