Career Development Centre is holding a volunteering fair on 3rd of November 2010 at the Old Gym, Regents Campus. 18 different organisations are coming to campus looking to recruit volunteers directly. We expect hundreds of students and staff to attend the event. Find more information on the event here.
We are looking for a number of volunteer Event Assistants to help us market the event and provide the highest quality of customer care for all our attendees. You will receive a full brief on what is expected before you start your role.
– Placing promotional materials on all four campus
– Handing out flyers
– Promoting the event through word of mouth
– Helping with setup
– Welcoming and ushering guests
– Registering participants
– Handing out and collecting evaluation forms
– Managing crowds
– Entering participants’ data on a database
It is a part-time role. Volunteers will need to be available for a few hours during the week before the event, for the duration of the event (10:00 am – 4:00 pm) and a few hours during the week after the event. In total no more than 15 hours.
This is a good opportunity for someone with an interest in Events Managment and wants to develop his/her communications, customer service and organisational skills. It is also a good opportunity to make new contacts and being part of a fun, enthusiastic and supportive team. It will add to your CV and list of references.
To apply send you CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications on 27th October 2010.
Latest posts by Berekhet Berakhy (see all)
- The 18th Annual Scholarship Reception – Celebrating Excellence and Diversity - 11/11/2019
- What it takes to work in Mental Health and Wellbeing - 23/10/2019
- Coca-Cola & Sustainability - 23/10/2019