Want to build your CV within the creative industry? We have just the right opportunities for you, ranging from events management, promotion and marketing, to being a Mystery Shopper!
For those of you who are interested in taking part in organising and managing events, those opportunities would be perfect for you:
If you are better at marketing and event promotion, you should definitely apply for the positions below:
- Cutty Sark Theatre Volunteer for Royal Museums Greenwich
- Cutty Sark Marketing Volunteer for Royal Museums Greenwich
Alternatively, there are other positions available for you!
- Shop Volunteer – Portobello Road for British Red Cross
- Mystery Shopper Volunteer for Cancer Research UK
If none of those opportunities are of interest for you, you are more than welcome to come and join us at our Volunteering Fair taking place on 22nd February at 12.30 pm in Fyvie Hall (Regent Street Campus).
With over 35 new vacancies every week, always check Engage for brand new volunteering opportunities.
If you need any further help please contact us on email@example.com
Latest posts by partyka (see all)
- Volunteer with SouthWestFest ~ 30th June – 22nd July 2017 - 19/06/2017
- Volunteer with CLIC Sargent! - 19/06/2017
- Volunteer with Sense’s Tower Hamlets Befriending Service - 13/06/2017