Urgent request from ECHO Charity (Evelina Children’s Heart Organisation)!
ECHO is fundraising with collection tins on Tues 13th March at Cannon Street Station and Wed 6th June at Waterloo Station – and they need helpers!
This is the first time ECHO have been allocated a much sought after collection date at two of London’s busiest stations – if they cannot secure enough volunteers then these events won’t go ahead.
About the charity
ECHO provided a range of support services for over 4,000 families in 2017 and we estimate that, funding permitting, we will support even more families this year. But we need funds to ensure we can do so!
They need 16 individuals to give up just two and a half hours of their time! Four collectors will work each shift and each collector must have a 10 minute safety briefing beforehand. Photo ID (valid passport or driving licence) will be required.
Available time slots:
- 7.00-9.30 (safety briefing at 6.45am)
- 10.15 – 12.45 (safety briefing at 10 am)
- 12.45 – 15.15 (safety briefing at 12.30pm)
- 16.00 – 18.30 (safety briefing at 15.45pm)
Email Emma if you would like to help.
Check out their website for more details.
Gather your friends, email Emma, collect funds and together contribute to the mission of ECHO!
If you need support with any stage of the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact the Volunteering Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Berekhet on 020 3506 6112.
Latest posts by Karolina Lubian (see all)
- Volunteers needed for collections at London tube stations! - 06/03/2018
- The Corporate Social Responsibility report - 26/02/2018
- Message from Dibyesh Anand, Chair of BME Staff Network - 23/02/2018