While digital technologies can provide many advantages to help you study and revise they can also provide a very tempting distraction. After all your Insta feed is far more interesting than calculus, right? IG won’t help you pass your exams though…. Here are some articles with tips to help you balance your quality revision time with your downtime.
- Limit the amount of time you can spend on an app:
- If limiting your time still doesn’t help maybe consider blocking the distracting apps/websites all together:
The internet restriction apps that help improve productivity
- Frequent breaks are important in your revision. Try balancing your revision time with your breaks using the Pomodoro technique.
The Pomodoro Technique: Is It Right For You?
- Music for concentration? Yes or no?
Does music really help you concentrate?
Music for Concentration playlist by Spotify
- Of course you could always go down the ultimate route……switch it off….