Women for the Board: apply now

Women for the Board - networking: the women sitting in two rows facing each other, talking animatedly

The next Women for the Board programme starts 18 January 2017.

If you are no more than one or two steps from either an executive, or a non-executive board position, and want to make sure you have the necessary confidence, skills and knowledge, find out more and apply now.

If you would like to find out more about the programme, and the board roles that our alumnae have gone on to achieve, read our interviews with…

The Programme Director

Dr Ruth Sacks – “I have seen how participants’ aspirations become much higher as their confidence in their abilities increases. And, each group develops a strong network which is expanded and enhanced through the private LinkedIn group available only to participants and contributors.”

Alumnae

Sue Baldwin – “Doing Women for the Board helped me get my non-executive directorship by giving me the confidence and understanding to ask the questions. It also helped with how to sell myself.”

Jennifer Farrelly – “It was fantastic. Very challenging.”

Clare Duffy – “To make sure you’re fully prepared, I’d recommend doing a programme like Women for the Board.”

image if Clare Duffy with the following text. Headline - preparation is key. Main text – “It’s about getting yourself organised so that the luck finds you. And, to make sure you’re fully prepared, I’d recommend doing a programme like Women for the Board.” Clare Duffy

Facilitators

Lani Bannach – “The Programme equips the participants to take on the roles that are right for them, on the right board, in the right way.”

Sue Charteris – “I think this is a fantastic programme, and I wish I’d had the chance to do it”

Lorraine Clinton – “Going for NED roles should be about what you bring to a board, and what a board role brings to you.”

Women for the Board: is it for you?

If you would like to discuss whether the programme is right for you, please email Dr Ruth Sacks.

Find out more and apply