Some of you may already know that Westminster has a permanent cat resident on Harrow campus. His name is Batman and we have compiled a list of his top study tips for a smooth and successful start to your new university life.
1. Find a study location that works for you
2. Make new friends and surround yourself with good people
3. Power naps are essential
4. Boost your CV with work experience
5. Find a quiet place to study
Campus cat, batman. 🐱 pic.twitter.com/g7TeU1iT1O
— emilyamber (@emilyamberdace) September 22, 2015
6. Purrrrfect your selfie pose
7. Take regular revision breaks
8. Fresh air can boost your brain power
9. Keep a healthy diet
10. Take in the London art scene
11. Don’t forget to celebrate the holidays!
Season's Greetings from your campus cat Batman. Our offices are now closed until 3 January. Have a happy holiday and we'll see you in 2017! pic.twitter.com/eRNXaBz9jn
— Uni of Westminster (@UniWestminster) December 23, 2016