international student bloggers fashion

As a student who loves fashion, I’m always dreaming of finding of ways to get enough money to buy an outfit straight from the runway. But, while I keep dreaming, I’ve found high street replacements that could easily be mistaken for pieces off the runway.

international student bloggers fashionCoach’s show at NYFW was grungy floral, and these elements are always around during the winter time.

Burberry’s London show had elements of military style, and this Zara coat is effortlessly cool. I have this jacket myself and I love it, and rocking it with patterned trousers like those is very chic.

MFW’s Prada showed contrasting prints matched up together, and this top and skirt would perfectly imitate that. Because they both have similar colours like red and navy (though different shades) the contrast of prints works well.

A big style from PFW Valentino was an outfit all from the same shade. Everyone has been jumping onto this and I think having the top with a little bit of white (or any other colour) breaks it up if you’re a bit wary of one full colour.

What do you think of these outfits? Would you wear any of them?

For this post and other stories please visit Nicole’s personal blog