A common question I often receive as an MBA student is: what has the MBA taught you? I could list all of the things I have learned in marketing, economics and accounting, however, one of the most important lessons I’ve learned so far is: business is connectivity and connectivity is business. It is how well you can connect with your customers, business environment and employees to understand what is going on around you in order to improve or change the face of business. What better way to put this vision to the test? Practical implementation!

Myself and four other students from my MBA cohort will be travelling to India in October of this year to practically implement our business skills as part of a social entrepreneurship project. We will travel to India to work with Arpan, an organisation that works towards the prevention and healing of sexual abuse of children in India. Our hope is to apply our skills and vision, with the use of limited resources, to invent new approaches that will help create positive changes in communities within India.

Please show your support in any way you can! Continue to follow our MBA blog and journey to India or donate to the project at: http://www.justgiving.com/Westminster-MBA-2011

Comments