Compete to present at the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit in Valencia, Spain
We are excited to announce the Zurich Enterprise Challenge in collaboration with the Zurich Insurance Group, one of the leading insurance companies operating on a global scale with over 50’000 employees. This competition gives participants the opportunity to develop their career in the risk analysis and consulting fields.
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is a competition based on 3 phases open to teams of 3-4 Master and MBA students interested in business, finance, risk management or similar subjects.
Team up and compete for a chance to tackle real corporate cases together with a world-renowned multinational Zurich customer.
Earn an all-expenses paid trip to the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit in Valencia, Spain, where you will present your case to the attending global business leaders. See all the available prizes here.
Gain exclusive access to the ZURICH RISK ROOM, an award-winning tool to help make better informed strategic business decisions, taking into account interconnected global risks.
Build a team of 3-4 MBA or Masters students and crack the case!
Register your team now at: www.project-firefly.com/zurich
The top performing teams:
- Attendance to the conference including travel and accomodation
- Present their case to Zurich’s multinational customers.
- Get a winner’s certificate from the Academic Review Board
- The audience will select the winning team. The winning team will receive CHF 5’000
Latest posts by Westminster Business School Blog (see all)
- Boardroom Face: Take Your Place With Our New MBA - 31 May 2017
- MBA Board Room Profiles: Funke Abimbola - 12 May 2017
- Are you fit to lead? – The Cognitive Power of Leadership Thinking: Neuroscience and Leadership - 24 January 2017