Authors affiliated with the University of Westminster may publish articles in in more than 1,850 of Springer’s journals at no further charge to the author. This covers original papers, review papers, brief communications and continuing education (usually medical).
To be eligible:
- Once your article is accepted, Springer will send you a link to the MyPublication form. There you will be asked to state your affiliation.
- The article must be published in one of the 1,850 Springer hybrid journals.
- You must be the corresponding author who is affiliated with the University of Westminster at the point of acceptance.
- You will need to agree to the open access terms.
- Not all journals are included in this agreement.
- If you are no longer affiliated with either Westminster, or another eligible institution, at the point of acceptance of your paper, you do not qualify.
- You are advised to use your institutional email address instead of your private email address, to enable Springer to better identify you as eligible under the agreement.
You do not need to contact us to gain permission. Just follow the instructions and see your article fully open with Springer.
See the UK Read and Publish (Springer Compact) agreement for more detail.
Any questions: email email@example.com
Other publishers with similar agreements:
- Sage: We have a similar agreement for Sage journals. Please see the Sage post for more detail.
A very limited fund is available to pay individual APC charges for some articles. Please see the recent blog post.
Latest posts by Nina Watts (see all)
- How to Make Your Research Articles Open at Westminster - October 19, 2020
- NEW Publications Router connection to VRE - October 2, 2020
- Publish Open Access with Sage (including IMechE and RSM) - June 24, 2020