Authors affiliated with the University of Westminster may now publish original research and review articles in any of Wiley’s fully gold Open Access or Wiley’s hybrid, OnlineOpen journals at no further charge to the author.
To be eligible:
- Your manuscript must have been accepted on or after 2 March 2020.
- You must be the corresponding author who is affiliated with the University of Westminster at the point of acceptance.
- You must publish open access (in a fully gold OA journal or a hybrid journal that offers OnlineOpen). To check the open access availability for a specific journal, use the Author Compliance Tool.
- If publishing in a hybrid journal, you must order OnlineOpen at the point of acceptance by using the order workflow as described below.
- If you are no longer affiliated with either Westminster, or another eligible institution, at the point of acceptance of your paper, you do not qualify.
- If you don’t order OnlineOpen initially, your manuscript will be published under the traditional closed access model. You may order OnlineOpen retroactively, but once your paper is published in Early View or In Issue online you are no longer eligible to publish OnlineOpen at no charge.
You do not need to contact us to gain permission. Just follow the instructions and see your article fully open with Wiley.
Other publishers with similar agreements:
- Springer Compact: We already have a similar agreement for some Springer journals. Please see the Springer post for more detail, and a link to a list of eligible titles.
- Sage: We have a similar agreement for Sage journals. Please see the Sage post for more detail.
A very limited fund is available to pay individual APC charges for some articles. Please see the recent blog post.
Any questions: email email@example.com