The residential days on the 27th and 28th of October were a significant weekend during my MBA journey at Westminster Business School. Our residential days in Windsor was led by Dr David Banner. Our day has started sharp at 8 o’clock in the morning in front of Madame Tussauds Museum. I was super excited and at the same time a  bit exhausted from waking up so early especially on a Saturday morning.

Arriving to Windsor:

Everything was going pretty fast, beginning with the meeting room where we identified and met part-time MBA students, and then separated into three groups and started doing our exercise. Our main goal of the weekend was the most important  during the residential and I believe it was the  hardest task I had to face. May be even a life changing experience. The goal was to work on to understand and to accept to develop and improve ourselves and believe that everyone can change, even though  it is not easy,  but still it can be done.

Unique opportunity

As an international student, the residential was a great opportunity to visit the country side of England which was full of amazing landscape and most importantly, meeting British and International students who introduced me to their cultures and advised me in my studies.

Madame Tussauds Museum again..

Finally we arrived back in the same place as we started, in front of Madame Tussauds Museum but with a different way of thinking, it might have been just two days for some, but it meant a lot to me.

Latest posts by menalalsadhan (see all)