Cibyl would like to invite you to take part in a 15-minute survey discussing your time at university and your aspirations. Annually, they conduct research with the purpose of understanding your experience with graduate recruitment. The data is used to empower employers and universities to take the steps necessary to ensure you’re successful within your first graduate role.
This is an opportunity to make a positive impact not only for you, but for students across the nation.
Your responses are completely anonymous, and to thank you for your time, you could win one of the following prizes –
- an iPad and Apple Pencil (one given away)
- a £150 Just Eat, Deliveroo or Uber Eats gift card (one left to give away)
- a £100 Amazon gift card (given away every week – 14 to give away!)
- a pair of Apple AirPods (two given away at close of survey)
- a £500 gift voucher of your choice (two given away at close of survey)
The survey is completely anonymous, and it only takes 15 minutes!
Click here to get started!
Would you like to know more about Cibyl? Here’s some extra information:
The Cibyl Graduate Research is the UK’s most comprehensive piece of research into students’ views on graduate careers and recruitment: over 65,000 UK students took part last year. Cibyl also powers The UK 300, so ranking your favourite employers is a great way to influence their status in the publication.
This is an excellent tool for helping students to think about graduate careers: the questions require you to rank employers in a variety of ways, helping you to think laterally about your career options and why you like, or don’t like, certain companies.
Cibyl abides by all MRS codes, ESOMAR codes and ISO 20252. We are conducting this survey in partnership with your Careers Service.
Latest posts by Anna Dolidze (see all)
- Graduate jobs 2023 – trends and how to get a job during a recession - 11 January 2023
- What employment rights are freelancers entitled to - 9 January 2023
- Accessing our careers services (online and in-person) - 9 January 2023