Our vision is that everyone has a place to call home and can fulfil their hopes and ambitions. As a homelessness charity and housing association our clients are at the heart of what we do. We provide a bed and support to more than 2,600 people a night who are either homeless or at risk, and work to end homelessness and rebuild lives.
We support men and women through more than 250 projects including:
- Emergency, hostel and supportive housing projects
- Advice services
- Specialist physical and mental health services
- Skills and work services
Have a look at the wide range of volunteering opportunities that St Mungo’s offer:
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Board Trustee
- IT volunteer
- Art volunteer
- Cook and Chat volunteer
- Project Support volunteer
- Activities volunteer
- No Second Night Out (NSNO) Assessment Hub volunteer
- StreetLink Referral Line volunteer
To apply, please click on the chosen opportunity and follow instructions provided.
With over 35 new vacancies every week, always check Engage for brand new volunteering opportunities.
If you need any further help please contact us on email@example.com.
Latest posts by partyka (see all)
- Volunteer with SouthWestFest ~ 30th June – 22nd July 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Volunteer with CLIC Sargent! - June 19, 2017
- Volunteer with Sense’s Tower Hamlets Befriending Service - June 13, 2017