Careers and Employability Service offers help and support to all students and graduates (even after you’ve left). We can help you:
- Find part-time / vacation, placement and graduate jobs
- Explore how to develop the skills that employers are looking for
- Plan your career development
- Identify your career options
- Market yourself effectively in CVs, application forms and interviews.
You are welcome to use the Career Development Centre whatever your year of study. It’s never too early to start using our services, and most students say they wish they had come to see us sooner.