Our exclusive hub for Westminster graduates allows you to reconnect and engage with your fellow alumni.
Don’t miss out! Sign up today to access your benefits and make connections across the talented community of Westminster alumni.
What are the features of Westminster Connect?
- Reconnect – Utilise the trusted and talented Westminster community to expand your professional networks, and locate former classmates and friends from societies or sports clubs.
- Give back – Introduce, employ and offer advice to new graduates and those looking for a career change through the ‘alumni to alumni’ mentoring function.
- Expand – Enhance your own employment prospects and make new connections to expand your professional network; search by location or industry to see who is willing to help.
- Advance – Gain access to resources and benefits exclusive to Westminster graduates and keep up to date with the latest events and professional development opportunities.
- Find jobs – Employ from the talented pool of Westminster alumni by posting job openings, or advance in your career role by browsing the opportunities advertised.
How do I register?
Sign up at WestminsterConnect.org and register via LinkedIn (recommended), Facebook or by email. Whichever way you choose to sign up, you can always sync details from your social media accounts by clicking on account settings and the ‘Connect’ button next to the relevant logo.
Is there an app?
Yes! Westminster Connect is also available to download as an app for mobile devices.
- For Android devices go to Google Play and search for ‘Westminster Connect’.
- For Apple devices, search ‘Graduway Community’ in the App Store. Once this is downloaded, search for ‘Westminster Connect’ to install the platform on to your device.
Latest posts by Jenny Stubberfield (see all)
- COMPETITION: What was your greatest achievement at Westminster? - 31 October2019
- Why you should take part in the Study UK Alumni Awards - 21 October2019
- Recent graduates needed for focus group research - 4 October2019