Included here are the conference papers given by the team. You can find a summary of past conference papers on the blog.
- 23/08/22 Middle English glosses in John of Garland’s Dictionarius. 12th International Conference on Middle English. Glasgow, U.K.
- 04/07/22 An Englishman in Paris: Manuscripts and Multilingualism in John of Garland’s Dictionarius. International Congress on the Study of the Middle Ages. Leeds, U.K.
- 24/06/22 John of Garland’s Dictionarius: multilingual medieval dictionaries in modern historical lexicography. ICHLL 2022 : International Conference on Historical Lexicography and Lexicology. Lorient, France.
- 13/05/22 John of Garland’s Dictionarius: Learning Latin in the Middle Ages. Multilingual History of English Seminar. Poznań.
- 20/10/21 An Englishman in Paris: investigating language learning in late medieval Western Europe. English Language and Linguistics Research Seminar. University of Westminster, London. https://eu-lti.bbcollab.com/recording/8a365dddca734d499a98a17ee9abb4ec
- An edition of the shoe section of the Dictionarius will be available soon on http://www.glossing.org/
- In preparation: Pagan, H., Seiler, A. and Wallis, C. ‘Garland’s Shoes: A Survey of the Multilingual Lexis of Medieval Shoemaking’
University of Westminster 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW General enquiries: +44 (0)20 7911 5000 Course enquiries: +44 (0)20 7915 5511 The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England