We are inviting new students and recent graduates to take part in focus groups that aim to explore what it is like to be a student at the University of Westminster.
Students will be asked questions about their experiences at Westminster including first impressions, the skills they have developed/want to develop, as well as their social experiences during their time at university. The findings of the focus group will go towards the development of a bespoke survey that aims to measure the development of students’ soft skills and the attributes required of successful students.
The focus group will take approximately one hour and all participants will receive an Amazon shopping voucher for their time.
We have full ethical clearance from the Ethics Committee in the College of Liberal Arts at the University of Westminster. Any personally identifiable information, including any emails will be deleted by end of 2019.
To find out more, download the information sheet and consent form from the webpage here.
How do I sign up?
To register your interest, please contact Kirsty Bryant (K.firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Your name:
- Course title:
- Year of study:
- Whether you are a current student or recent graduate:
- Whether you are/were an undergraduate or postgraduate student:
Latest posts by Jenny Stubberfield (see all)
- Support a student’s future with The 125 Fund - 8 January2020
- COMPETITION: What was your greatest achievement at Westminster? - 31 October2019
- Why you should take part in the Study UK Alumni Awards - 21 October2019