international student bloggers Study space

I go into uni for about 13-14 hours a week. I have four modules per semester which have coursework divided over the entire duration of the semester. I have two practical and two theory modules. I am taught with a combination of lectures, seminars and workshops. On my course we tend to use editing suites, radio station and production suites. We tend to use a lot of technology in our course in terms of equipment such as voice recorders, cameras and media software. Not just the facilities, Westminster enables us to receive the training too. Our library houses every book in my trade and issues of magazines dating back to 1980s. Most of my course is really practical in nature and our lecturers tend to encourage us to explore external sources to find inspiration. My course has enabled me to interact with the outer world and take up some internships in my field. I spend about 20 hours a week working at the university as a Production Assistant. This gives me the much needed work experience and helps me support myself.