International student bloggers London

All I can say is, I am living my London Dream. What can I say about London that you may not already know? I live in Wembley, right next to the Wembley Stadium. My local area is very multicultural and every amenity close by. I feel like life is easier here in London in terms of convenience. I spend most of my time on the Tube like most Londoners do! I absolutely love the Tube and it connects me to the hip and happening London. I tend to spend most of time in Central London around Oxford Circus and Piccadilly circus. My eyes still go wide every time I see the London Eye and Big Ben. People in London are really warm and hospitable contradictory to popular belief. I think the first thing that strikes you about this city is how multicultural it is. The food in London is absolutely worldly, but nothing beats a good English breakfast. Unless, I can have breakfast for dinner! My favourite thing about London is the vibe this city has. I feel so independent, capable and hopeful walking the streets of London.