Are you keen to improve your CV and chances of getting a job? Has it been a while since you have undertaken a new qualification since graduating? We offer a range of professional development courses scheduled throughout the year and in various subject areas that can assist you in achieving the next step in your career.
We also offer a 15 per cent alumni discount on selected courses to all former University of Westminster students.
Our Professional Development courses provide you with the working knowledge, practical skills and techniques that apply to your real-life day-to-day tasks. They reflect all the latest developments, arming you with crucial knowledge and transferable skills, boosting personal and professional achievements thereby delivering immediate value to current or future employers.
Our course subject areas include:
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Air Transport
- Architecture and Interiors
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business and Management
- Counselling and Psychology
- Planning, Housing and Urban Design
- Tourism and Events
We also work together with you and your organisation to co-create bespoke programmes to meet your training needs and to help you accelerate your careers and learn new skills. Our team works closely with organisations to ensure that the programme benefits from the latest research, is academically rigorous, and is pertinent to the you and your working environment.
Find out more:
- If you have any questions about our short courses and would like to find out more, please email: email@example.com
- If you have any questions about our bespoke short courses and would like to find out more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Jenny Stubberfield (see all)
- The Ambassador Bulletin: Paul Ntambara, Rwanda - 21 October2021
- Start your Westminster Enterprise Journey - 18 October2021
- Mentoring experience with the University of Westminster: the Mentor, the Mentee and the Mentoring Officer - 15 October2021