Recent graduates have access to an exclusive careers support package to help your journey for three years after completing your studies. No matter what subject you have studied, sector you wish to enter or career planning stage you are at, there is support for you!
Before reading about the extensive list of benefits available, please sign up to Westminster Connect, the gateway to staying in touch with the University and fellow Westminster graduates, and expanding your professional network.
The top 10 benefits of your recent graduate support package include:
- Handpicked online resources to support with all stages of career planning combined with practical employment advice to help you along the way.
- Bookable 20-minute or 45-minute remote career appointments with our extremely knowledgeable and friendly team of career consultants.
- Use of our Ask a Mentor service, an opportunity to have a one-off conversation with one of our experienced professionals from our diverse and hugely talented pool of mentors.
- Access to latest graduate jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities.
- Invitations to University events and lectures including: the popular What it Takes alumni event series, careers events and workshops.
- Eligibility to apply to be a mentee on the University’s successful Career Mentoring Programme .
- A 20% alumni discount on postgraduate study for September 2022 intake and discount on CPD and short courses.
- Access to the Westminster Enterprise Network’s wide range of opportunities, services and resources to develop enterprise and entrepreneurship skills, grow a professional freelancing career and to start your own businesses.
- Access to a wide range of academic journals and resources through digital library JSTOR.
- Exclusive access to a brand-new resource Shortlist.me, an innovative interview preparation platform for Westminster students and new graduates.
Please do stay connected with us by signing up to Westminster Connect.