Another worldwind of months has pasted by. Spring is almost over and summer is upon us. But this spring is one for the books because I got to travel with my best friend from home, Laura.

Dinner in San Gimignano, Italy

I met Laura by sophomore year of undergrad but we didn’t become friends until my junior year. She is one of those people you either love or hate and since we are going on our 7th year of friendship, I would say I love her. She has helped me become more spontaneous and daring in life. If is wasn’t for her, I don’t think I would have had the guts to move to London. I want to thank her for that.

Laura made the long trip here to London in April and we got to travel together. We went to Calabria and San Gimignano in Italy and to Barcelona, Spain. (Click on each to see the video). All unique and beautiful in their own way. But, honestly, the best part was having a piece of home with me. It was much needed and much appreciated.

Next stop Greece! Check out my YouTube channel for more videos.

Alyssa Moseley
Alyssa Moseley

Latest posts by Alyssa Moseley (see all)

Comments

• Please how can do to enter in Wesmister university .and is there a possibility for me to apply directly to this university without using the ucas platform thacks fo your attention. And wait for your answer thack you.

• Hi Emmanuel, thanks for your interest in joining us at the University of Westminster. Please note that all applications for our bachelor degrees can only be made through the online UCAS platform. I advise you to contact our Course Enquiries Team on course-enquiries@westminster,ac.uk as they will be able to provide more information and guidance to you on this. Good luck with your application. Martyn