Authors affiliated with the University of Westminster may publish their research articles, review articles and rapid communications Open Access (OA) at no further charge to the author in Cambridge University Press gold and hybrid journals.
To be eligible, articles must:
- Be original research – eligible article types are research articles, review articles and rapid communications – click here for definitions.
- You must be the corresponding author who is affiliated with the University of Westminster at the point of acceptance – click here for corresponding author definition.
- Be accepted for publication in a Cambridge University Press journal as listed here – click here for a list of journals covered by the agreement.
- Be accepted for publication between 1 January 2021 and 31 December 2024.
- If you are no longer affiliated with either Westminster, or another eligible institution, at the point of acceptance of your paper, you do not qualify.
- You do not need to contact us to gain permission. Just follow the instructions and see your article fully open with Cambridge University Press.
Other publishers with similar agreements:
- Springer Compact: We already have a similar agreement for some Springer journals. Please see the Springer post for more detail, and a link to a list of eligible titles.
- Sage: We have a similar agreement for Sage journals. Please see the Sage post for more detail.
- Wiley: We have a similar agreement for Wiley journals. Please see the Wiley post for more detail.
A very limited fund is available to pay individual APC charges for some articles. Please see the recent blog post.
Any questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Nina Watts (see all)
- Publish Open Access with Cambridge University Press - January 27, 2021
- How to Make Your Research Articles Open at Westminster - October 19, 2020
- NEW Publications Router connection to VRE - October 2, 2020