Our Summer Webinar Week has now concluded. However, you can still watch the content using the links below.
Bringing together existing and new pre-recorded material created by and with ATA and the Active Travel Postgraduate Network, curated around key themes within the ATA’s research. Included on the opening day was a live panel and film screening. The online event took place across the week, with each day themed as follows:
For any queries about the week, please contact email@example.com.
- 2pm: Live Panel Discussion on Child Friendly Cities and Mobility – Book via Eventbrite
- Jenny Wood (A Place in Childhood)
- Nafsika Michail (Sustrans/University of Northumbria)
- Mariam Draaijer (JoyRiders)
- Lucy Marstrand (Technical Lead – Walking and Cycling, Metis Consultants)
- Beth Barker-Stock (Senior Cycling and Walking Officer, BCP)
- Chair: Holly Weir (Active Travel Academy).
- “The impoverished politics of active travel” – Policy and Politics
- “The impoverished politics of active travel” – Language and Discourse
- Quickviews: Active Travel in the Media – A selection of key ideas and views from 2020 Active Travel Media Awards.
- Enabling Wider Participation
- Cycling for Everyone
- Accessible Cycling
- Introducing the Active Travel Academy Equity Fellows and their projects – A showcase of current projects.
- Prioritising new infrastructure in the pandemic
- Re-imagining our streets
- Change is Here Plenary
- Tools for local campaigners: Propensity to Cycle Tool
- The Cycling Injury Risk Study
- Active Travel Podcast: Media reporting of Active Travel
- Road Collision Reporting Guidelines
- Cycling Safety and Inequalitites in Bogotá