It is very important you read and follow the guidance below on Dos and Don’t when you are submitting your online assessments. Not following the guidelines could affect your overall mark.
- Don’t use Apple Safari or Microsoft Edge browser, your submission may not go through.
- Don’t submit files that are generated using the Apple Pages application.
- Don’t leave uploading your assignment till the last hour. You don’t want to upload your assignment late because of your internet connection.
- Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser only to submit your assignments.
- If you are submitting a text-based document, we recommend to use Microsoft Word or PDF file formats.
- Upload your files in good time, at least 2 hours before the deadline.
- If you encounter issues when uploading, make sure you take a screenshot of any error messages and time stamps and contact us as soon as possible.
- It is important that you remember to upload your assignment in plenty of time as depending on your internet connection and broadband speed time for upload may verily, and you don’t want to upload your assignment late because of your internet connection.
- After you have submitted it, go back and check your submission, and check any document you have added is uploaded correctly.
- If the deadline has passed and you were not able to submit your assignment on time, refer to the FAQs on Mitigating circumstances
- To submit your coursework online, follow the guides on how to submit using Turnitin or Blackboard assignment.
University of Westminster 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW General enquiries: +44 (0)20 7911 5000 Course enquiries: +44 (0)20 7915 5511 The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England