The Student Module Evaluation (SME) is your opportunity to provide constructive feedback on the design and delivery of the modules you are taking. Your feedback enables Module Leaders to assess whether modules are meeting expectations and identify any areas for enhancement.
You will have two methods of accessing the evaluation:
1. Via the evaluation invite sent to your University email account.
2. Via your University Blackboard account. Follow the guidance below:
Log into Blackboard
1.Go to Courses
2. Select any module running during this academic year.
3. Click on books and tools
4. Click on Student Module Evaluation – on the right-hand side menu
5. You should see a dashboard like this:
6. In addition to a direct link to each online evaluation, you will also see:
The open and close dates for each evaluation.
A countdown of the number of days the evaluation will remain open.
A status report of “submitted” once each evaluation has been completed.
Access to a quantitative PDF module report, available immediately after the evaluation closes.
Please complete your evaluations at the earliest opportunity, your Module Leaders will appreciate your feedback.
Last Updated July/2021